Summer is here!! School's out!! It's time to party!! Here are a few things I'm excited about this summer:
Everyone is invited to participate in this fun event on June 14th.
- Sign up at the Welcome Desk or call the church office.
- Pay for however many in your family via check or PushPay app. The group rate is $7.50 per adult (13 &up), $6.50 per child (3-12), and Free for children 2 and under. Zoo members do not pay.
- Meet at the front gate of the Mesker Park Zoo at 9:30 am on June 14th. We must enter together to get the group rate. If you have a season pass for the zoo we still need you to sign-up at the Welcome Desk and get a copy of your membership card.
In the Wild VBS 2019:
- Sunday, June 23rd - Thursday, June 27th from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm. Register your child today! www.oakhillbc.org/ministries/kids.
- VBS is a week long activity for all children ages 4 yrs thru 5th grade (completed grades). They will have so much fun learning about Jesus, doing crafts, playing games, and much more!
- This years theme is really "WILD". Throw on your camera strap and buckle your seat belt for Amazing Encounters with Jesus. VBS 2019 takes you on a wild adventure—with elephants and egrets, polar bears and penguins, cockatoos and crocodiles. As you seek out exotic animals, you’ll also find snapshots of real-life encounters with Jesus in Scripture. Kids go from bewildered to believing as they get In The Wild at this summer’s VBS.
Crossings Kids Camp:
- Wednesday, July 24 - Saturday, July 27.
- Crossings Camp is a fun, high energy overnight camp for kids that have graduated 2nd - 5th grade. Kids will have a blast at this all out camp experience.
- Located at Camp Cedarmore in Bagdad, KY (near Shelbyville). Cost is $250 (includes lodging, transportation, and food).
- Register your child today! www.oakhillbc.org/ministries/kids/
I hope your family will be a part of these events and activities. They are all designed to spiritually encourage your children and draw our families closer together.